On arrival, we maintain several additional safety measures in place so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a film with us again. A friendly member of our team will always be on hand to help. We thank you for your patience and assistance in keeping your cinema safe!
Tickets will be available to book online or via the Picturedrome app only. When booking, we guarantee that there will be unoccupied seats automatically applied between parties to comply with social distancing guidance. 24 hours prior to your scheduled show, you will be asked to complete a health questionnaire to enable you to validate your booking. Your confirmation email or e-ticket on the app will be scanned at the cinema to give you a contactless experience.
We are staggering our film times to minimise queues and leaving gaps between bookings to reduce the seating capacity within our screens. Social distancing measures will be maintained across all areas of the cinema and you will see additional hand wash and sanitising stations throughout the building. We have added shielding screens to our retail stands and limited our range of products. Our preferred method of payment is contactless. We also operate a ‘one way’ system with clear signage in place to direct you to the auditorium and exits
Our screens, foyers and toilets will have frequent and stringent cleaning regimes implemented by our well-trained team. We have scheduled less performances to ensure we can fully sanitise our auditorium and seats between shows and extra controls will be in place within toilet facilities. Employees have been trained on the new hygiene and safety measures and PPE, which includes disposable gloves and face coverings, will be utilised where needed.
· Please book tickets in Advance on the website or App and bring your confirmation with you.
· Should you or members of your party show symptoms and feel unwell prior to your visit please keep safe and stay at home. Similarly, we closely monitor the health of our team to ensure a safe environment.
· We kindly request that you arrive a minimum of 20 minutes ahead of your performance time. Please be mindfull of others with regards to social distancing, within queues and when in the cinema.
· It will be compulsory for you to wear a face covering for the duration of your cinema visit in The Maxime, Blackwood- Wales. We encourage people to continue to wear facemasks in our cinemas located in England, although this will not be enforced.
· ‘Contactless’ is our preferred method for ‘in cinema’ payment.
· Handwash and Sanitising Stations are located throughout the building for your use.
· Please have your booking confirmation to hand when entering the auditorium and ensure you arrive in a timely manner to be seated.
· Your exit may be via an alternative route. If you have specific access needs on exit, please notify the team
Find our Staying COVID-19 Secure commitment here.